Orthopedics Medicine is a field of medicine that is connected with specialists dealing with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. Graduates from this field of medicine use both non-surgical and surgical means for treating congenital disorders, tumours, infections, degenerative diseases, sports injuries and musculoskeletal trauma.
Basic Diploma in Orthopaedics Medicine
- UACE with at least 1 principal pass in either Biology or Chemistry and a subsidiary pass from the other.
- UCE with at least 5 passes in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- A Certificate in any of these health related disciplines.
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Techniques.
Three (03) Years