Public Health Dentistry is an essential niche in the vast area of Public Health, specifically focusing on oral health issues at a population level. it is based on the principle of increasing the use of preventive and interdisciplinary models in the dental healthcare delivery systems while also improving the access and quality of care for the underserved population.
Basic Diploma in Public Health Dentistry
- UACE with at least 1 principal pass in either Biology or Chemistry and a subsidiary pass from the other.
- UCE with at least 5 passes in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- A Certificate in any of these health related disciplines.
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Techniques.
Three (03) Years