Pharmacy covers fundamental Pharmacy Education including the application of chemistry in the pharma industry, theoretical & practical concepts of biochemistry, pharmacology and toxicology. The course enables the students to study about different chemical salts, their application and uses in medicine. The programme holds fine significance in the pharmaceutical industry.
Basic Diploma in Pharmacy
- UACE with at least 1 principal pass in either Biology or Chemistry and a subsidiary pass from the other.
- UCE with at least 5 passes in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- A Certificate in any of these health related disciplines.
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Techniques.
Three (03) Years