Medical Records & Health informatics is designed to provide students with relevant knowledge and skills that will enable them to prepare and manage medical records and improve health service delivery.
A healthy nation is a wealthy nation. But for the nation to be healthy, a functional health service delivery system and well-trained health service workers are a prerequisite.
Basic Diploma in Medical Records & Health informatics
- UACE with at least 1 principal pass in either Biology or Chemistry and a subsidiary pass from the other.
- UCE with at least 5 passes in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- A Certificate in any of these health related disciplines.
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Techniques.
Two (02) Years