Medical Radiography program trains individuals in X-ray imaging. Students are trained in areas of computed tomography (CT), fluoroscopy, OR imaging, emergency/trauma, interventional procedures, and mammography. It’s a dynamic, fast-paced career rooted in helping people from all walks of life, where no two patients’ needs are the same.
Basic Diploma in Medical Radiography
- UACE with at least 1 principal pass in either Biology or Chemistry and a subsidiary pass from the other.
- UCE with at least 5 passes in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- A Certificate in any of these health related disciplines.
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Techniques.
Three (03) Years