Health Leadership & Management course focuses on the practical leadership and management skills required for working in complex local, regional, national and global health environments. By the end of this course, you will develop a clear sense of the issues and challenges associated with leading organizations and managing people. Personal leadership development and practical management skills are both emphasized.
The course is most useful for health care professionals and public health specialists who have some experience in management and who wish to enhance their skills working with people and other organizational resources.
Basic Diploma in Health Management & Leadership
- UACE with at least 1 principal pass in either Biology or Chemistry and a subsidiary pass from the other.
- UCE with at least 5 passes in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- A Certificate in any of these health related disciplines.
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Techniques.
Two (02) Years