OFFICE OF THE ACADEMIC REGISTRAR
25th July 2022
The Academic Registrar Uganda Institute of Allied Health and Management Sciences-Mulago invites applications for admissions to the under listed Certificate, Basic and Post Basic Diploma programmes under the private sponsorship scheme for the 2022/2023 intake.
Post Basic Diploma Programmes; Certificate Programmes;
1. Anaesthesia 1. Environmental Health Sciences
2. Ear, Nose &Throat & Neck Surgery 2. Pharmacy
3. Health Counselling& Social Care 3. Medical Records & Health Informatics
4. Health Management & Leadership
5. Health Promotion & Education
Basic Diploma Programmes;
- Medical Laboratory Technology 11. Clinical & Community Nutrition
- Pharmacy 12. Medical Records & Health informatics
- Medical Radiography 13. Environmental Health Sciences
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopaedic Medicine
- Medical Entomology & Parasitology
- Public Health Dentistry
- Orthopaedic Technology
- Dental Technology
- Certificate Programmes;
Applicants should possess a Ugandan Certificate of Education with at least five passes in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
2. Basic Diploma Programmes;
A Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least one Principal pass and two subsidiary passes in Health Science subjects obtained at the same sitting (or its equivalent)
3. Post Basic Diploma Programmes;
Certified copies of Academic Transcripts &Certificates from a recognized accredited Institution at the time of completion and a current practicing license from a Medical professional regulatory body.
- Applicants with qualifications from countries other than Uganda must submit photocopies of equated academic documents from UNEB and National Council for Higher Education.
- Nonrefundable Application fee of 60,000/= payable to Stanbic Bank Account No: 9030005948451Wandegeya branch.
Applicants will be required to submit their applications either physically at the Office of the Academic Registrar or online on the Institute Website: www.uiahms.ac.ug. Not later than Friday 14th October 2022.
PLEASE NOTE THAT;
- The Institute reserves the right to admit and review fees from time to time.
- Candidates are warned against submitting forged academic documents as this will lead automatic cancellation of admission and prosecution in the courts of law.
Detailed information about the Programmes’ admission entry requirements can be obtained from the Institute Website.
For more details please call +256 414540544 or 414541180 during working hours.