Occupational Therapy course that aims to equip students with skills and knowledge in the field of occupational therapy. It also provides students with practical experience in dealing with problems that people face in daily life. In addition to these, this course also covers subjects in psychology, sociology, physiology, anatomy, and related areas.
Occupational therapists can also choose to specialize in community healthcare, pediatrics, and psychosocial rehabilitation.
Basic Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- UACE with at least 1 principal pass in either Biology or Chemistry and a subsidiary pass from the other.
- UCE with at least 5 passes in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- A Certificate in any of these health related disciplines.
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Techniques.
Three (03) Years