Medical Entomology & Parasitology is a branch of entomology which deals with arthropods which affect the health and well-being of man and vertebrate animals. In other words, medical entomology is the medical science directly concerned with vectors that affect human and animal health.
Basic Diploma in Medical Entomology & Parasitology
- UACE with at least 1 principal pass in either Biology or Chemistry and a subsidiary pass from the other.
- UCE with at least 5 passes in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- A Certificate in any of these health related disciplines.
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Techniques.
Three (03) Years