Environmental Health Sciences will have a focus on examining the relationship between the environment and human health. This includes the impact that environmental contaminants and other environmental issues (air pollution, soil pollution, water pollution, hazardous waste, climate change, etc.)
Basic Diploma in Environmental Health Sciences
- UACE with at least 1 principal pass in either Biology or Chemistry and a subsidiary pass from the other.
- UCE with at least 5 passes in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- A Certificate in any of these health related disciplines.
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Techniques.
Two (02) Years