Dental Technology Dental Technicians work in a laboratory, constructing, repairing and adjusting dental appliances, under the prescription of dentists, dental prosthetists or dental specialists. You will learn how to make dentures and other dental appliances including crowns, bridges, mouth guards, sleep appliances, pre- and post-oral and maxillofacial surgical devices, and orthodontic appliances.
Basic Diploma in Dental Technology
- UACE with at least 1 principal pass in either Biology or Chemistry and a subsidiary pass from the other.
- UCE with at least 5 passes in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- A Certificate in any of these health related disciplines.
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Techniques.
Three (03) Years