Clinical & Community Nutrition involves studying what nutrients are necessary for your body to function and how what you eat affects your health.Clinical nutrition is the practice of analyzing if a person is consuming an adequate amount of nutrients for good health. A clinical nutritionist is concerned with how nutrients in food are processed, stored and discarded by your body, along with how what you eat affects your overall well-being.
Basic Diploma in Clinical & Community Nutrition
- UACE with at least 1 principal pass in either Biology or Chemistry and a subsidiary pass from the other.
- UCE with at least 5 passes in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- A Certificate in any of these health related disciplines.
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Techniques.
Three (03) Years